« Back to Blog

Hacker Protection: How Jungle Disk Protects Your Office Network

By John Garza
Mar 8, 2017

Is online security important to your business? Does the thought of a ransomware infection make you nervous? Interested in keeping hackers out of your office network? How about malware, data leaks, or botnet attacks? If you are like most businesses in America, these things should raise concern and provoke thought about why you should be mindful about the cyber threats that exist and what you can do to protect yourself and your business.

Lucky for you, Jungle Disk has assembled a comprehensive security offer developed to address these concerns. Jungle Disk Network Protection will keep your business safe and I’d like to discuss the three subscription plans that we offer and how each can be custom tailored to the size and needs of your business.

Before we go over the differences of each subscription, I want to point out some notable features of every plan:

  1. All plans provide secure WiFi, clean and safe Internet and VPN remote access.
  2. Our hardware firewall is included in the monthly cost (no hardware to purchase) and is cloud-enabled allowing Jungle Disk to always keep it up to date.
  3. A Data Breach Guarantee is included for your peace-of-mind and protection levels range from $10,000 - $50,000.
  4. There are no long-term contracts to sign and we never charge installation or setup fees.

In fact, we’ve worked hard to make choosing a plan easy for you as a customer. Some vendor’s security offers are so complicated, you must scroll through page after page of complicated tables and charts to help you with your selection. You shouldn’t have to be a data security expert to understand how to protect your business so we put together an easy system to help you make the right choice. Basically, 90 percent of customers can choose a plan by the number of computer using employees they have as a guideline. The other 10 percent will need to dig one step deeper as they determine if they have a custom requirement that might affect their choice. Here’s how it works - Determine the number of employees you have that use a computer and then make your selection based on the three options below. Let’s take a closer look!

Jungle Disk Network Protection Lite – Up to 10 Employees

Jungle Disk Network Protection Standard – Up to 100 Employees

Jungle Disk Network Protection Pro – Up to 250 Employees

That’s all there is to it. Unless you have a custom requirement like the need for a static IP as a 5-person business or maybe the need for Gig connection support as a 15-person business (these are just two examples), you should be able to use our basic employee count method to get setup and running quickly!

Questions? Our team of experts are always here to help and find exactly the right solution for your business needs. Contact us at 888-601-0401 or sales@jungledisk.com.