Cybersecurity Suite: Keep Your Critical Data Safe with Jungle Disk
Whether you are working from an office space or on the go, you absolutely should be using something to preserve and protect your critical business data. Today, most if not all types of businesses rely on the Internet and computers to keep their business bustling. Lawyers, doctors, realtors, CPA’s, and hundreds of other professionals are using technology to be more effective, efficient, and as a tool to better serve their customers. With that, however, comes the responsibility of the business to make sure all the data that is produced, collected and shared is stored in a safe place and accessible only by authorized users from the company. A cybersecurity suite can help ensure you are checking all the right boxes to give you peace of mind.
What is a Cybersecurity Suite?
A cybersecurity suite is a collection of tools and apps from a data security provider that helps organizations secure their network, backup their data, archive their emails and other productivity programs, and manage their passwords effectively. You can usually purchase the suite in a bundle and in most cases have the option to purchase them in a per user format which works well for small businesses on a budget.
Why it is Important
If you aren’t sure why your company should have a cybersecurity plan in place, let’s take a look at some statistics from TechBeacon.
- In 2017, there were almost 1600 data breaches at companies and those are only the ones that were made public.
- 55 percent of those breaches were in industries like retail, hospitality, trade, and utilities followed by healthcare and medical which made up 23 percent.
- In the last 15 months, almost 2 billion records containing personal and confidential information were compromised on a variety of platforms.
- On average, it takes over 200 days for an organization to identify a data breach.
As staggering as these statistics are, they are just the tip of the iceberg and a testament to why you should be putting a cybersecurity suite in place for your business. Companies like Jungle Disk offer several options that can be customized to fit your needs. Take a look below and if you need help assessing what your company needs to stay secure, contact the experts at Jungle Disk. Good luck!
Cybersecurity Starter at $8 per user
- Computer backup for PCs, Macs, & Linux
- Network attached storage (NAS) backup
- Email Archiving with phishing alerts
- Cloud storage backup
Cybersecurity Standard at $10 per user
- Everything in Cybersecurity Starter
- Password Groups & Sharing
- Chrome, Firefox, & Safari Plug-ins
- 2-Step Verification
- Account Activity Logging
- Secure Password Encryption
Cybersecurity Complete at $16 per user
- Everything in Cybersecurity Starter and Standard
- Next generation firewall
- VPN software client
- Web content filtering
- Malware & virus scanning
- Denial of Service (DDoS) defense
- Ransomware protection
- Botnet defense
- Data leak mitigation