Jungle Disk Blog Digest, September
At Jungle Disk, we take data privacy seriously and want to ensure that our small business customers have access to top-notch cybersecurity products, technology, and expertise to help keep their critical data safe from both accidents and cyber attacks. Last month, we were excited to announce the latest version of our encrypted cloud backup and storage software which includes adding Google Cloud Platform as our default storage provider for customers. Also on the product front, SafetyNet, backup for QuickBooks Online, has provided essential support for more than 1,500 companies who have backed up their crucial financial data through our services. If you haven’t used the application or its been awhile, you can go to the Intuit App Store to download it. We would love to hear your feedback!
One of the leading causes of a data breach is from weak or stolen passwords. Learn how you can break bad password habits that we are all guilty of at some point in time. If your password and login information is safe from hackers, what are the other cyberattack vectors? Unfortunately, there are several different kinds of phishing attacks to be aware of that are becoming more common and using social engineering to appear real. Stay aware and always verify if something looks suspicious!
- Jungle Disk New Software Version: Google Cloud Platform Now Default Storage Provider
- SafetyNet Stores Over 1,500 Businesses’ Critical QuickBooks Online Data
- Cyber Talk Radio: Ghostwire Academy, IT and Cybersecurity Training
- Four Common Types of Phishing Attacks
- Five Bad Password Habits to Break Immediately
- My Data is Stored in the Cloud so I Don’t Need Backup… Right?
Have a topic idea or want to dive deeper into a specific subject? Please send us your suggestions here.