Top 5 Apps to Watch in 2019
Here at TeamPassword, we help 39,000 customers worldwide keep their businesses functioning at the highest level. This extensive customer database provides unique insight into the popular tools, apps, and systems that companies rely on to keep their projects moving efficiently.
We’ve analyzed data from our users and carefully watched trends to track surges and declines in the numbers of people adding similar logins to predict the top 5 tools to watch in 2019. Ensuring that you’re using the best and most up-to-date tools available on the web is essential to success. If you’re not familiar with the apps on this list, now is the time to prepare yourself and your business for the New Year!
- Flightright - This company is paving the way in an industry they call “legal-tech.” If you’ve ever been done-wrong by an airline you know what a hassle it is to get the compensation you deserve. For eight years, Flightright has been helping passengers assert their compensation claims against airlines. Just enter your flight number into their online calculator and it will automatically tell you what compensation you’re entitled to under EU law. As air travel becomes increasingly less convenient (hello, Holidays!) we hope Flightright can hold airlines more accountable.
- Zoom - Zoom Video provides cloud-based remote conferencing services including video conferencing, online meetings, webinars, chat, and mobile collaboration. Their tiered plans make the service affordable and accessible for small teams to large enterprises, with a free Basic Plan perfect for freelancers or personal meetings.
- Trello - Trello is an online organization tool that breaks your to-do lists into online flashcards — or “boards” as they call them. This visual layout lets you easily track project progress, see who’s doing what, when it’s due, and send notifications on assigned tasks. With over 25 million worldwide users, this project management tool is helping teams of all sizes to collaborate more efficiently — a task we at TeamPassword hold in high regard!
- CareEvolution - CareEvolution is an interoperability solution linking technology platforms for medical records. They pull patient data from different sources into a single unified view to provide physicians with a comprehensive patient information profile. Medical histories are consolidated and logically organized to help physicians make more sound medical decisions and enhance quality of care. We anticipate technology-driven solutions like CareEvolution to have a significant impact on the future of the healthcare industry.
- Sendgrid - This cloud-based email delivery platform was on our watch list last year. We’re highlighting it again because our customers continue to add Sendgrid accounts more frequently than Mailchimp. SendGrid sends 4,190 emails per second and is the preferred platform for companies such as Airbnb, Pinterest, Spotify, Uber, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Taco Bell, Walmart, Intuit, and Costco. The app delivers over 18 billion emails monthly for their clients so you can rest assured that your emails will make it to your customer’s inbox.
Does your team use any of these tools? Is there an app in your toolkit that we missed? Let us know @TeamPassword.
At TeamPassword we’re dedicated to helping you be more productive; in a busy workday, we understand that every minute counts. In 2018, the average client managed 147 system logins using TeamPassword — and saved on average 120 minutes when onboarding new employees and clients. What could you accomplish with an extra 2 hours in the New Year?TeamPassword allows you to manage and share access to the apps, services, and tools your team needs to save time and keep projects moving smoothly.
Start your year with a free 14-day trial, and decide for yourself how to spend all your extra time!