Jungle Disk Blog Newsletter, December
Happy New Year from the Jungle Disk team! It’s always nice to take a moment to look back at the past year and think about the wins and lessons learned that you experienced personally and professionally. As you start 2019 with a clean slate, we would like to share some cybersecurity resolutions for your business to consider as you assess your IT and security posture for the year ahead. Speaking of, are you a TeamPassword customer? Are you thinking about switching password managers or implementing one for the first time? Check out a few reasons why customers have benefited from using TeamPassword.
We are always trying to improve the customer experience at Jungle Disk. To make it easier for our customers to navigate and access how-to guides and helpful information, our support team has unveiled a newly designed Jungle Disk support site and knowledge base. If you have feedback on ways we can improve it or requests for guides that you would like to see, please let us know!
- Cybersecurity New Year's Resolutions for 2019
- James' Top 3 Cyber Talk Radio Episodes of the Year
- Redesigned Jungle Disk Knowledge Base
- Cyber Talk Radio: San Antonio’s Smart City Initiatives
- 4 Reasons Customers Choose TeamPassword
- Jungle Disk Participates in First-Ever Cyber Signing Day
Have a topic idea or want to dive deeper into a specific subject? Please send us your suggestions here!