See all positions
Partner Account Manager
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted cloud storage.
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical records and educating our customers on how to be safe from malware,
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks. We serve thousands of customers across the globe and offer our customers
multiple products beyond backups and cloud storage to help with their digital record protection needs such as password management,
email archiving and security awareness training for their employees. Jungle Disk is headquartered in San Antonio,
Texas with core values focused on self-motivated growth;
a can do, will volunteer attitude; and the desire to have hard candid conversations in a professional manner.
What We’re Looking For
- 2 - 4 years of current experience in partner business development demonstrating a track record of success
- Experience cultivating new sales and customer relationships
- Experience working within a region or territory and has a deep understanding of partner and channel programs in technology
- Demonstrated experience in account management and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- A technically savvy consultant that can drive a technical and product presentation to all levels of the organization
- A self-motivated individual who works well with little direction
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective
partners and play a critical role in the revenue growth of your assigned accounts.
You will focus on sourcing and signing new strategic partners and help execute demand-generation activities
such as email marketing campaigns, events for customers and prospects, and webinars. You will also serve as
the key point of contact for MSP partners and will help Jungle Disk grow revenue by providing a personalized
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities
- Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs
- Organize partner meetings to discuss any issues and updates
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Unlimited vacation policy, while we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Fitness club allowance.
- Mobile phone service allowance and much more.