See all positions
Senior UX Designer
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical files and educating our customers on how to be safe from
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks.
We’re modernizing, redesigning, and building a product that can efficiently and reliably process terabytes of data on a daily basis and provide seamless and informative user experience. You’ll join a new Product Engineering team focused on designing experiences for our customers that will help them be successful, efficient, and productive.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone who understands the hallmarks of a solid UX foundation centered around best practices and prioritizing usability above all else.
- A strategic, original thinker with a passion for keeping up with the latest interaction trends.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer working in a fast-paced tech, agency, or media company.
- You understand what it takes to ship high-quality, consumer-facing experiences at a high velocity.
- You have a need for speed - you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and your energy is infectious.
- Experience with the latest design tools, including Figma and/or Sketch.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership over establishing and maintaining a consistent, coherent user experience overall of our product offerings. Define a design system.
- Practice, educate, and spread an empathy-driven, user-first approach to product design.
- Take the lead on usability testing to help inform and iterate on user flows and interactions.
- Participate in persona creation, consumer journey mapping, competitive analysis, stakeholder/user interviews, and usability testing.
- Create thoughtful sketches, comprehensive wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, and product managers to encourage continuous dialogue and work as a team to launch the best products possible.
- Contribute your design thinking skills to other areas of the product (marketing, customer success, etc.)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Flexible and generous time off.