How Jungle Disk Uses Your Information
- Jungle Disk will never view the files that you upload, download or store using our service. We also do not monitor or disclose any information regarding your specific files and data without your permission, except in accordance with this policy and our terms of service.
- We will never sell or market the email addresses or other collected personal information of registered users to any third parties.
- Jungle Disk may occasionally send pertinent administrative communications regarding your account or our services via email.
User Information Jungle Disk Collects
- Once you register with Jungle Disk and sign in to the service, you are not anonymous to Jungle Disk.
- When signing up for Jungle Disk services, you will provide personal information. If this information is used in a manner different than the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will obtain your consent prior to doing so.
- While Jungle Disk does not monitor, view or disclose the specific data stored using its service, it is necessary to track various parameters of transferred data (file size, etc.) to support features including, but not limited to, bandwidth monitoring and storage usage.
- Jungle Disk may request certain preference and demographic information from you and your participation is optional.
- All information collected by Jungle Disk is used for internal purposes of facilitating our services, providing support to users, and improving our services.
- To protect your account information and data, please keep your passwords and Amazon account details private.
- Jungle Disk does not intentionally gather personal data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Cookies and Passive Data Collection
- Jungle Disk also collects general information about visits to our websites. This information includes parameters such as the number of visits and browser details. No personal details are present in this data and it is utilized for the sole purpose of better understanding website usage to improve customer experiences.
Links to Third Party Sites
- The Jungle Disk websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These web sites have their own policies regarding privacy and you should review those policies prior to using the web sites. We have no responsibility for linked web sites and these links are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal audits of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
- We restrict access to personal information to Jungle Disk employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Updating or Removing User Information
- You may, at any time, choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to Jungle Disk by updating your account on our website.
- If you cancel your account, your personal data and other information may be retained in our archive or backup records.
Contacting Jungle Disk
If you have questions about this policy please contact Jungle Disk using one of the following options:
5000 Walzem Road
San Antonio, TX 78218-2117
Revisions to this Policy
- Jungle Disk reserves the right in our sole discretion to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification of this policy will be posted on the Jungle Disk websites, and a user's continued use of the service will signify agreement to such changes.