Top Five Most Popular Jungle Disk Blog Posts of 2016
As we wind down 2016 and get ready to kick off a New Year, we wanted to highlight some of our most popular posts over the past year. We have covered a wide variety of topics including ransomware, major data breaches, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, network security and data backup.
Below are the five most popular posts of the year.
- How to Backup Microsoft OneDrive and Why - Redundant and reliable online storage is not the same as having a separately secured and vaulted backup copy.
- Three Best Practices for Implementing a Disaster Recovery Strategy for Your Business - It is important for businesses to implement a disaster recovery (DR) strategy for your critical data. Losing critical data can have a severe and negative impact on the operation of day-to-day business.
- Computer Viruses - Keep Your Business’ Data Safe from Infection - A virus is a computer program that is designed to steal, corrupt or remove data from your computer. Many of today’s computer viruses run without the end-user being aware of its presence.
- Ransomware - What is It and How Can Jungle Disk Help Keep Your Data Safe? - Ransomware is the new monster in the closet for many small businesses. Unfortunately, that monster in the closet is real and affecting many businesses that don’t have the money, time and resources to deal with the cyberattack.
- Data Privacy - EU Model Clauses vs. Privacy Shield vs. Safe Harbor - Data privacy between United States (US) and European Union (EU) companies has a new option formally named the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield which was adopted by the European Commission on July 12, 2016.
As you are thinking through your New Year’s resolutions and plans, keep cybersecurity top of mind. It’s important to keep your critical data safe from accidents and cyberattacks. Please reach out if we can help you implement a data security plan in the New Year.
Happy New Year from the Jungle Disk team!