Jungle Disk Blog Digest, June
The dog days of summer have definitely arrived in San Antonio. Just because our kids are out of school and the sun is beating down on us doesn’t mean that malicious hackers stop or that we take a break from keeping your data safe and secured. When traveling, check to make sure that your loved ones are taking measures to protect their data on their mobile devices and laptops. But don’t forget your home, where your routers are susceptible to hacking — updating firmware and changing your password is key. Looking at Verizon’s 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report, we can tell you that protection is a worthwhile investment.
As Cyber Talk Radio nears its 100-episode mark, and we keep getting awesome guests like Chris Cortez from Microsoft Software & Systems Academy, who discussed the importance of educating military members in tech and adjusting them to the private sector. Speaking of working in tech, Mandy from our customer support team had disclosed her secrets to making a great customer service experience. Lastly, our summer interns have ramped up their projects as half of their time here has passed, and some have even taken the chance to write about the unique experiences they’ve had so far.
- Behind the Scenes: What Makes a Great Customer Service Experience?
- Microsoft Systems and Software Academy (MSSA) - Week 89 Cyber Talk Radio
- Protecting Your Router from Hackers - Need a Reboot?
- CPA Society Member Appreciation Day: A Trinitern’s Take
- Protecting your Family from Cyber Threats
- Things to Consider from Verizon’s 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
Have a topic idea or want to dive deeper into a specific subject? Please send us your suggestions here.