Troubleshooting Common Jungle Disk Questions
Often a customer will have questions or issues and the fixes are quite easy. Our support team is always here to help, but your issue may be resolved below in this blog post! Here are some common issues and some possible solutions!
1. I'm not seeing my drives:
- Check to see if the service is running. Restart if already running.
- Verify the mapping is configured.
- Load the Jungle Disk software for errors. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review.
2. Cannot connect to bucket:
- Set the time/date correctly or sync time.
- Check if the user has access to this disk ( for Workgroup).
- Has the disk been deleted? When is the last time you were able to access the disk?
3. Backups aren't running:
- Adjust time to earlier if possible. Select 'schedule' on Step 2. Ensure this is the only backup running at this time.
- Set appropriate settings to guarantee the computer is functional during backups. Is hibernation or hard drives set to turn off?
- Make sure there's enough space on the drive and free up space if needed.
- Move the cache folder to another drive.
- If you encounter any errors, please contact email@example.com
4. Missing files/folders:
- Attempt to restore and continue to rollback the date until you find your file.
- Check if they are available on our WebAccess at www.myjungledisk.com.
- If so, clear your cache using this guide.
- If not, attempt to restore your files.
- Still can't find your files? Send in the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: Settings file, online disk name and missing folders and files (preferably file names).
5. Error during installation:
- Verify all OS updates have been installed (Windows).
- Install the MSI version.
- Workgroup 64-bit
- Server Agent 64-bit
- Attach the logs in an email to email@example.com
Support is always here
Don’t worry, if you are still having issues with your backups or account our excellent support team is alway here to help. Feel free to call or chat in with us any time!