See all positions
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted cloud storage.
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical records and educating our customers on how to be safe from malware,
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks. We serve thousands of customers across the globe and offer our customers
multiple products beyond backups and cloud storage to help with their digital record protection needs such as password management,
email archiving and security awareness training for their employees. Jungle Disk is headquartered in San Antonio,
Texas with core values focused on self-motivated growth;
a can do, will volunteer attitude; and the desire to have hard candid conversations in a professional manner.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office or Google G Suite, marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent preferred
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of our companies products and services. The marketing and sales funnel will be top of mind for you as you will be responsible for driving leads and opportunities to the sales group. You will create and convey our brand messaging to improve brand awareness and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing. On occasion you will coordinate planning and execution for conferences and exhibitions.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Drive our company’s marketing campaigns and evaluate key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Unlimited vacation policy, while we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Fitness club allowance.
- Mobile phone service allowance and much more.