See all positions
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted cloud storage.
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical files and educating our customers on how to be safe from malware,
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks. You'll join our Operations team and will be dedicated to creating
a positive office environment for our teams. You will further our company culture, our fun atmosphere, and our genuine
commitment to taking care of customers and each other.
What We’re Looking For
- We're looking for an energetic team member with a can-do attitude to serve as the face of our main office location. In this role, you will ensure the office runs smoothly at all times
- In addition to managing the office, you may also be asked to provide Executive Assistant support to our leadership team
- You'll need 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced setting; start-up experience highly preferred
- Prior experience directly supporting company executives or senior leaders preferred
- Proficient in G-suite, Microsoft Office, and Slack. Experience using organizational chart tools is preferred
- This position is extremely hands-on, and great organization and communication skills are key! You will juggle lots of tasks and will thrive if you enjoy working on something different every day
- We need someone who has excellent follow through on tasks until they are completed, even when that means holding others accountable to help you get things done
- Strong attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrating a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with executives and management on coordination of local culture and engagement initiatives including planning and logistics
- Greet candidates who come to the office for interviews and assist the HR team with recruiting related coordination
- Coordinate new hire equipment purchasing with hiring managers and IT
- Develop and maintain relationships with building management services, vendors, caterers, and the internal Business Operations, Finance, and Human Resources departments
- Manage all aspects of the office environment including, but not limited to, office maintenance, ordering office supplies, ordering snacks, drinks, and services to keep breakrooms stocked and clean. Coordinate office equipment maintenance
- Manage office parking logistics and issuing building access
- Update company organizational chart as needed
- Initiate facility repair requests with building management and/or outside vendors and follow up through completion
- Oversee the office budget and related expenses. Request purchase orders, statements of work, etc. as needed in conjunction with the VP of Operations
- Handle any and all necessary safety protocols to support a safe and healthful office Serve as a point of contact for COVID-19 protocol and employee questions
- Manage complex and ever-changing Executive calendars as needed
- Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings, conference and video calls on behalf of Executive leaders. May be asked to take notes during meetings and distribute them to attendees
- Prepare meeting or presentation materials as requested
- Arrange travel as requested
- Expense reconciliation for Executive leaders as requested
- Manage the planning and logistics for leadership team off-sites, team building events, holiday parties, and any other office related activities
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Flexible and generous time off.