See all positions
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical files and educating our customers on how to be safe from
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks.
We’re modernizing, redesigning, and building a product that can efficiently and reliably process terabytes of data on a daily basis and provide seamless and informative user experience. You’ll join a new Product Engineering team focused on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs into scalable solutions.
What We’re Looking For
- We're looking for a product manager that will define and implement the experience for new users that will help us retain and grow them. You'll define our team's measurement and experimentation processes and use the output of those to create product-led growth through new features and optimizations.
- This role is equal parts strategic and hands-on. You'll lead a team of engineers and collaborate with our community and support teams to ensure we ship the most valuable, highest quality product as fast as possible.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with an emphasis on driving growth.
- Demonstrable technical ability - you've overseen purely technical projects closely or have hands-on engineering experience.
- Analytical expertise - you can manipulate datasets to get the information you need to drive product decisions and are opinionated and pragmatic about analytical tools. You have a scientific mindset, approaching problems with a natural curiosity that you support with facts.
- You have a need for speed - you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and your energy is infectious.
What You’ll Do
- Own the growth pathways within the product, including implementing the experience for new users that will help us retain and grow them.
- Define, implement, and evolve the tools and processes we use to measure product success, including how we instrument our product, run experiments, and analyze data.
- Provide product requirements (and, more importantly, rationale) and serve as the point person during execution.
- Set metrics for the functionality you ship, and goals tied to those metrics, to keep the team focused on outcomes.
- Make critical product decisions informed by input from the team, user research, and user behavior in the product.
- Refine and prioritize the broader product roadmap, focusing on growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Unlimited vacation policy, while we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Fitness club allowance.
- Mobile phone service allowance and much more.