See all positions
Senior Software Engineer
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk helps businesses to efficiently protect and recover data with continuous backups and encrypted
We’re obsessed with safeguarding business-critical files and educating our customers on how to be safe from
ransomware, network intrusions, and data leaks.
We’re modernizing, redesigning, and building a product that can efficiently and reliably process terabytes of
data on a daily basis and provide seamless and informative user experience.
You’ll join a new Product Engineering team focused on understanding customers' needs and translating those
needs into code.
You'll have the opportunity to ship code daily that will be used by tens of thousands of users.
What We’re Looking For
- Over 5 years of experience building software. Experience being a tech-lead is a plus.
- A team player. You enjoy pair-programming, sharing your knowledge, dividing the labor, and learning from
- Familiar with .NET stack and have experience migrating and modernizing applications. Jungle Disk is
built on C#, C++, Go, Angular, and hosted in GCP.
- Understands all parts of a modern web-based application stack from Frontend, Backend to Production
Infrastructure. A specialist in at least one part of the stack.
- Loves learning about customers’ problems and creating solutions for them.
- A self-motivated individual who works well with little direction.
- Prefers to experiment and use data to drive decision making.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be helping us build the next generation highly-scalable data backup and storage application that can
support terabytes of data and be conveniently monitored in real time. We’re looking for engineers who
are generalists—you’ll be working with a mix of front and back-end web development tools. You’ll also
participate in solution design discussions to help understand what’s possible to build.
Our team is new and being built from ground up, so there’s a great opportunity for you to make a difference.
- Build next-generation web applications that are fast and responsive.
- Be able to build a feature or enhancement, starting with engineering design taking it all the way to
- Contribute to core team culture and contribute code to efforts across the company.
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in necessary design and implementation of a complex
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment
- Flexible and generous time off.